1. The Egyptian museum – only a 15 minute ride from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, the Egyptian Museum is one of the most renown Museums in the world, exhibiting an extensive collection of over 120,000 antiquities, and housing the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic artifacts. Add a little luxurious touch and explore the museum Four Seasons way, with a private tour conducted by Zahi Hawas, and an exclusively catered dinner at the museum gardens. An experience guaranteed to leave you speechless!
2. A felucca ride across the world’s longest river – Both Four Seasons Cairo Hotels are situated on either side of the banks of the world’s longest river, the Nile. When seen from above, River Nile is a marvel to gaze at, but when experienced from within, it becomes a whole other marvelous experience of a majestic river, almost hand-painted skies and refreshing breeze. Book a felucca from either properties, and get a firsthand experience of one of the wonders of the world.
3. Rooftop sunbathing by the pool – located on the rooftop of Four Seasons Cairo is an oasis right in the middle of the city. Hidden away from the bustling Cairo life, lap pools, whirlpools, indoor pools and main pools offer a cooling sanctuary to spend a hot summer day lounging by, and a hot summer night indulging in an outdoor escapade.
4. Dine at one of the seven wonders – with Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, experience the world-famous Pyramids of Giza from a whole other perspective. Dine beneath a canopy of stars on your exclusively built stage, as the Pyramids come alive with a narrating of the legends of Ancient Egypt, while the Hotel culinary team prepares an exquisite dinner, and the Cairo Symphony Orchestra illuminates the night just for you!
1. Royal Jewelry Museum – Spend an evening in a royal palace, surrounded by one of the most significant jewelry collections in the world. Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano will arrange for your private visit to the Royal Jewelry Museum, where you can walk along grand halls and linger amid a glittering collection that belonged to the royal family of the Muhammad Ali dynasty – a royal experience for a royal night.
2. Bring back fairy tales with a carriage ride – with Alexandria’s perfect coastal location and vast romantic history, sparking the romance and bringing back fairy tales is as easy as it gets. Hop on a carriage from across Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano and ride along the pearl of the Mediterranean all the way into the royal gardens of Montazah with your loved one for the ultimate romantic tour.
3. Fish – As an exclusively summery venue, Fish restaurant is only open when the sun shines over the Mediterranean shores; that’s when the freshest seafood treasures of the season arrive! Boasting Alexandria’s largest seafood variety, Fish restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano gives you the full Mediterranean experience, right on its sandy shores.
4. Lounge by the Mediterranean – In order to truly have an Alexandrian experience, a few hours of soaking-up the sunlight by the Mediterranean are a must! Relax by the Hotel’s large private beach, enjoy a day in the sun, and breath in the Mediterranean air for as long as you can, for you will always want to come back once you leave!
Sharm El Sheikh
1. Diving trip- explore a whole other world in the depth of the crystal clear Red Sea, right on the shores of Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, where an on-site fully equipped dive site is prepared to take you through an underwater marvel, with over 1,500 marine species and corals, or on a once-in-a-lifetime experience with world-renown dive instructor John Kean to the historical resting place of a British munitions ship, the SS Thistlegorm, for a Red Sea dive like no other.
2. Glass boat trip – get immersed in an underwater experience with Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh without actually getting into the water, and bring the little ones along for a tour of the underwater world that is bound to leave them fascinated with the incomparable marine life. A fun, entertaining and interesting activity for the entire family to enjoy!
3. Venture into the desert – desert excursions and camel riding are must-do activities when at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh. Extraordinary landscape witnessed while you ride on a camel, and the thrilling dune riding across the desert make for an adventure you will never forget.
4. A glimpse into the Bedouin life – In the evening, Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers an authentic glimpse into the traditions and entertainment of Bedouins. Begin the night with traditional dancing with friends and family, entertainment by belly dancers, “Tannoura” dancers, and many more interesting sneak-peeks into Bedouin traditions. to top it all off, a Bedouin meal is prepared around a campfire, while you gaze at how magical a night illuminated by a million stars can be!
More posts from March 2017